Oxfordshire Artweeks is the UK's oldest and largest open-studios event, with more than 500 free exhibitions taking place across the county every year. In 2010, we designed and developed a website that incorporated online registration and payment for the first time, significantly reducing staff time in managing entries, and allowing more control for participating artists.
All membership and entry information is now stored and managed online, with a comprehensive staff-only 'dashboard' providing access to a wide range of reports and administrative facilities.
Notable services provided include:
- Online member and entry registration.
- Paypal online payment integration.
- Google Maps integration, with an overall festival map, individual entry maps, and 'What's nearby' support.
- Integrated profiles for artists registering online.
- Online galleries, with links to entries / membership.
- Comprehensive staff-only area, with the ability to manage and export data.
- Social media integration with 'share' facility.